YOUR PERSONAL "SHORT LIST"
From the Selection Factors on the previous page, write in the five that are most important to you, starting with the most important.
13 Key Questions to Ask Agents
1. How long have you been an active, full-time real estate agent?
2. How many homes have you listed in the last 6 months? The past year?
3. How many homes have you sold in the last 6 months? The past year?
4. How many homes have you successfully sold in my area in the last 6 months? The past year?
5. What's the average amount of time one of your listings is on the market before it sells?
6. How does your average sale price compare to the original list price?
7. How will you market my property?
8. How many homes are you currently marketing? (Note: A successful top producing agent may be more effective at managing many listings than a less experienced agent with a handful.)
9. What can you tell me about your share of the marketplace compared to other agents in the area?
10. Do you have a Team? How many are licensed? (Note: An agent who has a support Team to handle office chores and routine details can usually devote more time to the business of serving a client's highest priority needs and getting the home sold successfully.)
11. How will you attract buyers to my property?
12. How many buyers are you currently working with?
13. How will you make sure my needs are attended to?
Your Home Sold for 100% of Asking Value or I’ll Pay You The Difference*
Harry Bing - 321-436-5463
*some conditions apply call for details