Our Team Approach
What Happens From Listing to Sale
1. Once A Private In Home Diagnostic Analysis has been performed and you have a full understanding of what your home will sell for, we will give you some tips on what to do and, more importantly, what not to do to get top dollar as well as go over all the costs you will have so you will know how much money you will have left over after you sell your home.
2. A custom advertising and marketing plan is prepared for your home, after all the necessary information is obtained from you, when we meet with you at your home. That plan is fine tuned it, and then …
3. We personally write the ads, sales sheets, and other information about your home. This is important because only a small percentage of agents from all over North America have invested large sums of money learning advertising strategies and obtaining licensing rights to use exclusive ad copy. We are one of those few agents.
4. In real estate advertising, the choice of even one word vs. another may mean 4 weeks less or more on the market, or $20,000.00 added or subtracted from the buyer’s offer. If you scoured, not just the local market, but the entire continent, you could not find a more qualified, adept real estate advertisement writer! Our track record proves that.
“I have been a real estate marketing consultant for over 20 years,
sold over $1 Billion in real estate and worked with over 5,000 families on successful sales.
Without question, if I was living in the Orlando market area and wanted to sell my home there would be only
one choice to make and you are looking right at it, Harry Bing."
– Harry Bing , Platinum Coach Craig Proctor Real Estate Coaching
Aggressive marketing begins through multiple media channels
as outlined on the following page…
Your Home Sold for 100% of Asking Price Guaranteed or I Pay You The Difference*
Harry Bing - 321-436-5463
*some conditions apply call for details
Here are other information:
1. Warning: Lies & Misconceptions
2. About the Exclusive Harry Bing’s Citywide Buyers’ Network